Bounder Extra Firm Moustache Wax
- Has a really strong hold and is perfect even for those places where there is considerable heat and the wax will never melt
- It takes only a tiny amount to get the moustache waxed. For people that hate the idea of putting tons of wax on their facial hair this will definitely be a plus
- The product has an amazing scent which makes the application worth it because it smells really good
- It comes in a very small can, usually half the size of the usual canned wax that other sellers offer
- It is really extra firm and as such, will require a lot of rubbing when applied
Anybody with a moustache will certainly tell you how hard it can be to keep it groomed especially when it is coarse and unruly. If you are having a hard time keeping the strands in place, you may need a wax with a firmer hold. The Bounder Extra Firm Moustache Wax is offering is exactly just that and more. The price is also good if you plan to use this wax for just casual use.
Bounder Extra Firm Moustache Wax (10g) Images:
- This wax is handmade in London.
- Made with an excellent Caribbean Navy Rum, pure beeswax from Britain, along with hints of Vanilla!
- It can be purchased in a triple pack.
- Perfect for coarse, unruly facial hair.
- Good for casual use!
- Can carry in your pocket wherever you go!
If you are one of those people who has been having a hard time finding the perfect wax for your unruly, coarse facial hair, this is the product for you. The extra firm hold it has ensures that regardless of the kind of facial hair you have, it will remain in place the entire time. I would recommend this wax to any friend of mine who is looking for a cheap wax!