- Easy To Apply, With Superior Hold
- Great For Any Type Of Mustache Hair
- Simple To Wash Out
- Holds Mustache Even In A Hot Day
- Natural Ingredients/Great Natural Scent
- More Firm For Styling
- Good For Thick Mustaches
- Quick Start Guide By CanYouHandlebar
- Will last around 8-12 hours
- Will weigh thinner facial hair down and make it clumpy
“Secondary” was actually one of my first mustache waxes, and it was great! The mustache wax is great for special occasions such as weddings, special events etc. The natural smell of beeswax aroma is very nice. It comes with a quick-start guide which is included with the product, very handy for newbies. The mustache wax is made from natural ingredients which I love: beeswax, lanolin, olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin E . This wax has extra firm grip, compared to their “Primary” mustache wax which is also very good.
- If you facial hair is thinner, this can weigh it down and make it clumpy.
- Don’t be afraid to use wax on daily basis. Especially if you’re training your mustache. Also, if your mustache requires to be more firm this mustache wax is perfect.
- Simple n Easy To Wash Out!
- Very superior hold, great to keep your mustache firm!
- The wax is strong and provides an all-day hold for truly bushy mustaches.
- Great aroma.
- “Secondary” wax also moisturizes your hair to keep it soft.
- The tin is Oil proof, waterproof label won’t dissolve in your pocket.
- Free mustache wax training guide!
- The tin is LONG-LASTING
- Fits perfectly in your pocket and won’t leak
- The wax is super hard, remember to heat it, I’ve written a how to on the homepage
- Doesn’t Flake!
This is some high-quality mustache wax! Super strong, very firm, long-lasting, and great for special occasions! That’s how I’m going to explain “Secondary” to you! It is a little harder and firmer than the Firehouse Wacky Tacky, and very close to our site favorite, the Wild West Beards Unscented.