Lucky Franc's Mustache Wax
- Superb grip and hold!
- Very good if you plan to style with it.
- All natural ingredients!
- Lasts throughout the day
- 2oz size it great!
- Heating it can be annoying and time consuming
- Price is a little expensive
Initially I was looking for an heavy duty wax than the other leisure type of waxes I have reviewed before. Lucky Franc’s Mustache Wax seemed to have been doing well in this department. So I decided to take a look and try it out. This is not going to be one of those soft waxes which don’t require heating, your going to have to heat this wax. Most heavy duty waxes involve this process. Now the hold itself is great, you could really wear this wax for a long time and not really know about it. And an addition to that is that its unscented! The size of the tin is also a superb size for anyone looking to use an mustache wax for a long time, and it doesn’t get used up fast!
Lucky Franc’s Mustache Wax Images:
- All natural ingredients of: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Lanolin, and MicroWax.
- Good sized tin of 2oz.
- Works with all types of styles.
- Unscented so doesn’t let any annoying scents bother you.
- You can use this wax for hours on end without having to reapply which allows you to use more of the wax and keep it for a long time!
- Really good wax if you want super strength and firmness!
This wax itself is great for styling and using throughout the day. The hold is superb and the wax really gives you a smooth way to style! Maybe the pricing for Lucky Franc’s Mustache Wax is a little expensive…Because it is 2oz but its still a great wax. If you’re going out all the time, need a wax to use and don’t want any smell or anything to bother you this is one of the best ones in my opinion!