I recently got a chance to review the Devils Choice Mustache Wax from Boston Beard Works. I received the package during the Christmas season which was perfect as I had so many festivities going on….and I used the wax ALOT. The wax was pretty easy to work, some slight heating but just the normal really. The scent was pretty good, and didn’t bother me too much. But the best part….was the packaging. I loved it, it was so clean and unique in design. Everything looked just great!
The Devils Choice Mustache Wax Images:
- 11 Ingredients, ALL OF THEM NATURAL!!
- Scent is lovely and not annoying
- Comes in unique and awesome packaging
- Really good size, and will last a long time
- Contains different oils (Jojoba oil mainly is great for facial hair)
- Handcrafted mustache wax!
- A really nice and firm hold with your mustache
I love this unique mustache wax. From the packaging to the scent and overall feel. And lets not forget this is a mustache wax and its awesome hold! If you look at the size and the price Boston Beard Works is offering, its definitely a wicked buy for the quality!